what is this i dont even what is this i dont even

Takes me back...

Oh, if those blue bastards would do stuff like this in the original SkiFree. Blow up that Yeti like there's no tomorrow.

Good work.

Short-Factor responds:

yeah to fuck with him

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

I didn't connect.

The animation is good and some of the jokes worked. At the end of the day, though, I think this is very overestimated. The characters were bland and the body builder design felt like when 12 year old girls try to draw manga and everything just looks carbon copied and a bit off. The characters' physique was something that also messed up the connection to the story a bit. Probably 'cause I'm a fat idiot.

The voice acting was not always top-notch, which is to be expected if one person does all the voices. A bit of a forced "let's try and make this character sound a little different than the others by not clearing my throat or something" syndrome.

The design and plot reminds me of Jake's Booty call, which was far superior to this short.
I'd love to hear the creators comments on these issues.

Stickman YoYo Stickman YoYo

Two words: Too short...

This certainly has potential. The animation style and the feel to the whole movie was very professional. But how long was it? A couple of seconds? I suggest you use this and make it longer.

When the movie started rolling, I was expecting a 2-3 minute thing where he's trying to get that jojo to work. If you just put a bit more effort into it and make it longer, it's a great submission.

Also, you might want to consider using another character than the stickman. Sticks have been used too much already, and you should have something better, really...

Still, congrats. Good base.

sexysexybicycle responds:

This cartoon achived what it was supposed to. I wanted to do a simple gag with a simple character, and that's what I did. I didn't want to drag it out just for the sake of making it longer. I'll difinatley make longer cartoons in the future, but this one is fine the way it is. Thanks for your suggestions though.

Virtual Blowjob Game Virtual Blowjob Game

Well, this sucked...

This was some stupid bullshit... Please, make it go away... There's no point to it. It's no real game, it's not sexy or interesting och good-looking or anything. It's just stupid.

Choose His Death Choose His Death

Jag gillade den!

Det var najs animation, det här. Men visst skulle du kunna hitta ljud om du ville? Om det här inte går igenom så skicka in en till, fast med ljud. Gillade Göran Persson-prylen. Fortsätt så.

Tony Montana Soundboard Tony Montana Soundboard

Great soundboard!

This is a great example of a good soundboard, and I'm proud to have supplied the preview picture for it. Sweet work!

Vänder På Kepsen Vänder På Kepsen

Bra gung

Det här är riktigt skön sommar-hip hop. Helt okej proddat också. Försök få skiten spelad överallt.